Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Beauty Tip from Dolly Melissa

Daily Beauty Tip
By Melissa Rossi

Question: I don't have the time with my busy lifestyle to put the effort in to my hair that I'd like to, so I just end up throwing it up in a pony tail or putting a hat on. Any suggestions?

Melissa's Answer: Yesterday one of my clients came in with an outgrown shorter haircut, and she had not styled it after getting it wet. It looked great. She placed some pieces where she wanted them and smoothed out her bangs. My point is, sometimes less is more, if you have a busy life and time is limited experiment with volumizing in specific areas. Using your fingers to pull and shake out your hair while blow drying, and piece it out at the end. It may turn out even better than when you do more!

To make an appointment with Melissa call today (623) 879-6969
All first time clients to Dollyrockers will receive 20% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment