Thursday, June 24, 2010

Daily Beauty Tip from Dolly Alecia

Daily Beauty Tip
By Alecia

Question: I feel like I take pretty good care of my hair. I have purchased all the products suggested by my stylist, I limit my use with styling tools, and on top of coming every 6 weeks, I stay out of the sun & chlorine but it seems that my color still seems to fade. Any suggestions?

Alecia's Answer: For longer lasting color have your stylist do a Pre Art treatment by Redken. This is an in salon service that will create a clear canvas for your stylist to work on. Pre Art Treatment will enable you to have brighter longer lasting color.



If you don't have time before your color service to get this treatment then prep your hair at home with with Redken's Hair Cleansing Cream. This is a clarifying shampoo that purifies the hair of any mineral deposit and product build-up, while adding moisture and shine.



Call today to book your Pre Art Treatment with Alecia or one of our other Dollies!
The Treatment is $15, and takes just about 15 minutes.
(623)879-6969

No comments:

Post a Comment