Monday, August 16, 2010

The Retro Bob by Melissa Rossi

The Retro Bob
By Melissa Rossi

My clients have been asking me what fall styles will be this year, and after doing a little research online I found that bobs are holding strong. I think the appeal is that it's a timeless and easy hairstyle to maintain. Our lives are so fast paced, I can understand why. You have two options when going with the classic bob; layered with texture or blunt. These two styles seem to be the most popular among celebrities. What was really adorable in my opinion was the beautiful retro curled bob looks. They really remind me of Marilyn Monroe. Simply beautiful & classic! This look is soft and feminine.



To make an appointment with Melissa call today!
All first time clients at Dollyrockers will receive 20% off ALL services.
(623)879-6969

No comments:

Post a Comment