Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What's Your Hair I.Q.? By Cheryl Wright

Keep track of your answers on another sheet of paper, and we'll give you your points at the end so that you can figure out your personal hair I.Q. ! Don't look ahead, and have fun. :)

1.) I get my hair cut
a.) like clock work, I have my next appointment on the calendar.
b.) every few months.
c.) only if I have to.
d.) haircut?! Me?! No, I am growing my hair out.

2.) I use
a.) the shampoo and conditioner my stylist recommended for my hair.
b.) whatever I see in my favorite magazine.
c.) whatever smells good and looks cute in my shower.
d.) whatever is cheapest and convenient to grab at the grocery store.

3.) When I style my hair
a.) I use 2 to 3 products to duplicate my salon look.
b.) I put in something for heat protection.
c.) I feel confused by all the products in my bathroom.
d.) ... does a ponytail count?

4.) To get my look
a.) I use a variety of tools depending on the look I want that day.
b.) I use a round brush with a dryer that has a nozzle.
c.) I spend about 15 minutes trying to do something to my hair.
d.) do I use a nozzle? I threw that out with the box my dryer came in. I'm all about styles that take 5 minutes or less.

5.) I maintain my color
a.) by seeing my stylist every 5 to 8 weeks.
b.) easily since it is soft and natural.
c.) by touching up at home in between my salon visits.
d.) maintenance is never a problem because last week I had black hair and I am going platinum for summer, or maybe red? I can't decide.

Score yourself!

4 points for all a's
3 points for all b's
2 points for all c's
1 point for all d's


Add up your points!

5-8: Hair Emergency! Yikes, stop the abuse and call a Dolly A.S.A.P.

9-13: Not too shabby, but you might want to brush up on your hair facts.

14-17: You are no hair valedictorian, but you're on your way to a perfect score. Keep up the TLC on your locks!

18-20: Hair genius! When it comes to hair knowledge you are an Albert Einstien. You make us Dollies proud!


Quiz created and written by Cheryl Wright. To make an appointment with Cheryl call Dollyrockers salon at
(623)879-6969! All first time clients to Dollyrockers will receive 20% off ALL services.

No comments:

Post a Comment